1) General complaint to be officially put in writing in specified forms and submit to
Committees (two copies)
2) Library- Twice a week. To be discussed in detail by sub-committee, lead by Madam Lis and Puan Siti. Location of the library is informed to the residents. The sub-committee will organize a story telling session for children below 6years old. There is evidence that there is a duplication of access key at the Library room.
3) Pesta Tung Lung- YB Yew is inviting the resident of Idaman Sutera to attend the Pesta Tung Lung on the 5th October 2006 (Thursday), 7.30-10.30p.m. at Tapak Letak Kereta, Tmn Setapak Indah Jaya, Off Jalan Genting Klang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur.
4) Family Day- to be organized after Raya, 7th January 2007 (High Tea)- Activities proposed is swimming competition, lucky draw, flower arrangement demonstration, chess and tug of war etc.
5) Car Park-The Building Management had installed a metal pole and chain to protect the unsold car park bay. The Committee will try to ensure that the installation cost will be only borne by Developer.
6) Gate Boom-spoilt. 30 % unpaid invoice, payment not paid, thus the Contractor is unable to come over to service the booms. (Even though, it is still under warranty).
7) New Building Management- Mr. Damu. (DG Management Services Sdn Bhd) has attended today. With regards to boom gate, the Developer will be releasing the payment by early next week.